Dr. André Reinhard
Dr. André Reinhard is nationally known and active throughout Germany. He advises international corporations and listed companies, but also regional medium-sized (family-owned) companies as well as start-ups.
Dr. Reinhard is a certified expert attorney for labor law and advises national and international companies as well as senior managers in all areas of individual and collective labor law, including the representation in disputes before labor courts up to the Bundesarbeitsgericht (German federal labor court). He has broad experience in the restructuring of companies (especially negotiations on the reconciliation of interests and social plans) and the drafting of company works agreements. Furthermore, Dr. Reinhard specializes in the field of data security issues regarding employees and possesses many years of experience in the field of labor law compliance. In addition, he focuses on the labor law aspects of M&A transactions.
As a mediator, he also conducts business mediation proceedings for alternative dispute resolution.
- BÄKO Saar-Pfalz eG: advice and representation in individual contractual and collective labor law issues
- Bilfinger group: Legal representation in disputes before labor courts, advise in matters regarding individual and collective rights as well as restructurings and the closing of branches
- EXA AG: Advice regarding all employment-related issues, including matters regarding the managing board
- Freudenberg group: Advice and representation in negotiations on social plans in connection with restructuring and relocation projects (inter alia restructuring/rationalization and outsourcing of the interlining division of Freudenberg Vliesstoffe SE & Co. KG; restructuring of the education centre of Freudenberg Service SE & Co. KG; supervision of the acquisition and the integration of the interlining sector of Hänsel Textil GmbH; production relocation to Italy; restructuring of the Weinheim branch of Freudenberg Sealing Technologies SE & Co. KG due to a relocation of the production plant) as well as representation in disputes before labor courts
- Fuchs Petrolub SE: Labor law advice in all labor law matters
- Indaver Group: Advice on collective bargaining, contractual and works constitution law matters
- PTV Planung Transport Verkehr GmbH: General labor law advice and representation in labor court proceedings
- Rhenus Logistics Mannheim GmbH & Co. KG: Advice and representation in connection with the restructuring of the Mannheim branch, including negotiations on the reconciliation of interests and social plans with the works council
- Rheinspan GmbH & Co. KG: Employment law advice in individual and works constitutional law matters, in particular in the structuring of working time models
- Representation of various clinics and public utilities
- Drafting of compensation systems as well as all kinds of employment and service contracts
- Advice regarding employment-related data security and labor law compliance
- Drafting of working time models
- Advice and representation of senior managers in all matters regarding employment-related issues (e.g. former managing director of GSK GlaxoSmithKline Germany)
- Brammsen/Apel, Commentary on the GeschGehG, co-author, Secret Protection in Labor Law
- Ausgestaltung einer Betriebsvereinbarung zur Videoüberwachung, SPA 2019, 173 et seq.
- Pflicht zur Arbeitszeiterfassung und Arbeit 4.0 - Wird die Flexibilität abgeschafft oder unbezahlbar? NZA 2019, 1313 et. seqq.
- Ausgestaltung einer Betriebsvereinbarung zur Videoüberwachung, SPA 2019, 173 et. seqq.
- Beck´sche Online-Formulare IT- und Datenrecht (Hrsg. mit Thomas Nägele und Simon Apel) Coauthor
- Mitbestimmungsrechte des Betriebsrats bei der Implementierung von Unternehmens-, insbesondere Verhaltensrichtlinien, NZA 2016, p. 1233 et seqq.
- Commentary on BAG verdict of 10 December 2013 on the permanent employment of temporary agency workers, in: Börsenzeitung (December 14, 2013)
- “Interner Datenschutzbeauftragter im Konzern – Bestellung, Widerruf und Kündigung“, NZA 2013, p. 1049 et seqq.
- “Gesamtbetriebsrat und Gesamtbetriebsvereinbarungen nach Umstrukturierung“, Frankfurt 2011
Education & Engagement
- Mediator (University of Heidelberg)
- Member of Forum for expert attorneys in the field of labor law (FFA)
- Member of German and Mannheimer Lawyers Association
- Lecturer for „Forum Institut für Management“
- University of Heidelberg
- Institute for Mediation of Heidelberg
- Certified expert attorney in the field of labor law
- Languages: German, English