SZA Schilling Zutt & Anschütz has comprehensive expertise in all areas of intellectual property law as well as in copyright law, unfair competition law and press, information and media law.
Our activities in the field of intellectual property include patent and trademark law as well as utility model and design law. In the field of unfair competition law, our advice also includes, in particular, the protection of trade and business secrets.
Range of services
- Strategic advice on industrial property rights
- Advising on applications for industrial property rights
- Advising on the legal situation with regard to new products and their market launch
- Pre-litigation advice in intellectual property disputes, development of attack and defense strategies in intellectual property infringement cases
- Representation before ordinary courts and arbitral tribunals in infringement proceedings, preliminary injunction proceedings and other litigation from all areas of intellectual property law
- Drafting and negotiating licence agreements and other agreements on industrial property rights (e.g. R&D agreements, investment protection agreements)
- Drafting and negotiating sponsorship agreements
- Comprehensive advice on all intellectual property issues in connection with cross-border corporate transactions, joint ventures or cooperations
It is an A-team of experts [...]. The firm houses broad expertise in IP.Chambers Europe