Banking & Finance Law
SZA Schilling Zutt & Anschütz advises German and foreign credit institutions and compa-nies on all forms of general corporate finance as well as on the financing of projects and transactions, in Germany and in cross-border scenarios.
This includes banking and banking supervisory law issues as well as all questions of sanctions law and the ESG aspects of modern financing.
Range of services
- Sales financing
- Export financing
- Project finance and PPP
- Acquisition financing
- Syndicated loans
- Work-outs / Restructuring
- (Tax-optimized) structuring of financing and financing instruments, incl. relevant capital market products
- General banking and banking supervisory law
Very client-oriented and technically highly competent advice.Legal 500
Client mandates (selection)
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG in the financing of the company group, including refinancing and project-related financing
- Südzucker in connection with a syndicated financing and a financing via commercial papers
- DZ BANK AG in numerous export financings in various markets
- ICICI Bank on the financing of the acquisition of Linde + Wiemann by Neel Metal
- Cteam Consulting & Anlagenbau on the conclusion of a syndicated
- Nolte Group on closing of a syndicated financing
- VauDe on the conclusion and amendment of a syndicated loan agreement
Can the sole shareholder of a German limited liability company (GmbH) dismiss the managing director if the articles of association provide that the (optional) supervisory board is responsible for appointing and dismissing the managing director?
Can the sole shareholder of a German limited liability company (GmbH) dismiss the managing director?