Joachim Nerz (Senior Associate) focuses on capital markets law, corporate law and compliance.
This includes both transaction support and ongoing advice to clients. He has extensive experience in advising on regulatory issues relating to banking and capital markets, securities law issues and the follow-up obligations of a stock exchange listing.
- Advising in relation to an unsolicited public takeover offer in the real estate sector
- Ongoing advice to issuers on capital markets law issues
- Advising an issuer on its listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange after its spin-off from a major automotive supplier
- Advising an international asset management company in connection with the acquisition of regulated entities in Germany, an intra-group merger and on related regulatory issues
- Advising of a listed company in relation to the entry of a strategic anchor investor
- Support of clients in connection with regulatory approval and authorization procedures on a regular basis
Education & Engagement
- University of Frankfurt am Main
- Languages: German, English