Thomas Glaser specializes in restructuring and insolvency law and has many years of experience in the areas of corporate law and compliance.
Thomas Glaser advises companies and their boards on insolvency law issues. One of his main areas of practice is the support of M&A transactions in times of crisis and special situations. Another focus lies on advising nationally and internationally operating clients with regard to the prospects of success and risks of asserting and enforcing claims resulting from the contestation of debtor's transactions in insolvency proceedings as well as liability claims.
In addition, Thomas Glaser has several years of experience in the areas of corporate law and compliance, in particular with regard to issues of directors' and officers' liability and in conducting internal investigations.
- The new EU framework for "related party transactions" and its implementation in Germany, in: Financier Worldwide, February 2018 (with Prof. Dr. Jochem Reichert)
- Compliance management in light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, in: Financier Worldwide, June 2018 (with Prof. Dr. Jochem Reichert)
- EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung: Praxishinweise zur Implementierung von Datenschutz-Management-Systemen in Unternehmen, in: GmbHR 2018, 993 - 1001
- Shareholders' Rights & Shareholder Activism, Germany, in: Chambers Global Practice Guide 2019 (with Prof. Dr. Jochem Reichert, Dr. Heino Rück and Stefan Mendelin)
- Beck Online Forms IT and Data Law, 11. Ed., Munich 2022; author of the following forms: "2.23.1 Übertragung von Kundendaten bei einem Asset Deal", "2.24 Offenlegung von Kundendaten bei einem Share Deal (Due Diligence)", "2.25 Datenschutzrechtliche Garantieklausel bei einem Share-Deal (hier: Kundendaten)" and "2.26 Datenschutzrechtliche Garantieklausel bei einem Asset-Deal (hier: Kundendaten)"
Education & Engagement
- Heidelberg University
- Languages: German, English