Tanja Hütt, LL.B.
Tanja Hütt advises and represents clients in commercial disputes, in particular in the areas of product liability as well as in contractual disputes.
Tanja Hütt works in the area of Dispute Resolution. She advises and represents national and international clients in all kinds of out-of-court and in-court disputes. The focus of her work is on product liability and contract law disputes. She also advises clients on product safety and regulatory issues.
- Defending a leading automotive supplier against claims for recall costs
- Representation of an asset management company and its managing director in the legal defence against claims for damages as well as in the enforcement of loan repayment claims
- Enforcement of a food manufacturer’s claims for the recourse of recall costs against the importer of additives
- Advising an automotive supplier on the defence against claims for damages due to project delays
- Defending a leading international car manufacturer as well as a caravan manufacturer in the defence of numerous customer claims in the context of mass proceedings
- Advice and representation in the enforcement of claims arising from supply contracts in the energy sector
- Representation of a tile manufacturer in connection with product liability recourse claims in several court proceedings
- Advising a leading truck and commercial vehicle manufacturer on the possibility of termination or adjustment of contracts in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Advising a company in the construction industry on the enforcement of delivery claims
- Advising a manufacturer of medical devices in connection with the assertion of claims for damages by clients
- Representation of a food manufacturer in the defence against product liability claims
Education & Engagement
- University of Passau
- University of London (LL.B.)
- Languages: German, English