Dr. Martin Kolbinger
Dr. Martin Kolbinger is an experienced expert for corporate transactions.
Dr. Martin Kolbinger is an experienced expert for corporate transactions. He assists on complex national and international M&A transactions and joint ventures. He also supports clients in day-to-day corporate matters, for example in the setting-up of cash pooling systems, as well as in restructuring processes, for example carve-outs or post-merger integration measures. Dr. Kolbinger has been a lawyer since 2004. In 2009/2010, Dr. Kolbinger worked for Bae, Kim & Lee in Seoul (Korea) as a Foreign Legal Consultant. He was a lecturer for commercial law at Munich Business School from 2009 to 2013 and has been a lecturer for corporate law at the University of Passau since 2015.
- "The Current and Future Regulation of Private Equity Funds in Germany", HUFS Global Law Review, Vol. 2, Seoul 2010, S. 23 ff.
- "Choice of Law and Jurisdiction, Part 2: State courts or arbitration", KORUM, Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, June 2010, Mitautor James E. Morrison
- "Choice of Law and Jurisdiction, Part 1: Essential or champagne clause?", KORUM, Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, April 2010, Mitautor E. Morrision
- "Wettbewerb belebt das Geschäft - Bieterverfahren und Dual Track", Going Public (Mai 2008) sowie Sonderausgabe "Kapitalmarktrecht 2008" 2008, Mitautor Dr. Oliver Thurn, LL.M.
- Restitution und Kompensation bei Sachschäden, Duncker und Humblot 2005
Education & Engagement
- Bae, Kim & Lee, Seoul (Korea), 2009 - 2010
- Member of Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung (VGR)
- Lecturer for Corporate Law at the University of Passau
- Scholar of the German Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes)
- University of Passau (Dr. iur.)
- University of Lausanne
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish