Dr. Maike Dickmann
Maike Dickmann's practice focuses on litigation and arbitration. She is a member of SZAs China Desk.
Maike Dickmann advises and represents companies in complex legal disputes before state courts as well as in out-of-court dispute settlements. Her main areas of expertise include product liability and insolvency-related disputes. She also advises clients on corporate law issues. In her capacity as a member of the China Desk, she is involved in providing ongoing advice to Chinese companies on all aspects of commercial law.
- Advising and representing companies and corporate bodies in contractual disputes and court proceedings
- Advising a municipal utility company in connection with directors' and officers' liability litigation
- Advising and representing a mobile home manufacturer and an automobile manufacturer in "Diesel cases"
- Advising a group of companies on the conclusion of an agreement in principle on a business combination
Education & Engagement
- Member of "Deutsch-Chinesische Juristenvereinigung (DCJV)"
- Member of "Deutsch-Spanische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (DSJV)"
- Member of "DIS40 – Initiative junger Schiedsrechtler"
- University of Heidelberg (Dr. jur.)
- National Taiwan University
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Chinese