Leopold von Buttlar
Leopold von Buttlar is member of the firm´s Dispute Resolution practice Group. He advises and represents national and international clients in all kinds of legal disputes.
Mr. von Buttlar advises and represents clients in the resolution of complex conflicts before state courts and arbitration tribunals. The focus of his practice is on advising clients in corporate and insolvency-related disputes, in particular with respect to the liability of corporate officers.
- Advising and representing an insolvency administrator in the assertion of D&O liability claims
- Advising and representing vehicle manufacturers in defending themselves against a large number of alleged claims for damages
- Ongoing advice of the management of a joint venture, in particular on issues of corporate law
- Advising the management board of a listed stock corporation on the admissibility of certain transactions with related parties
- Advising and representing a shareholder of a limited liability company in defending alleged claims
- Advising the management board of a listed stock corporation on the possibility of a capital increase under exclusion of subscription rights
Education & Engagement
- University of Passau
- Languages: German, English, Spanish