Jan Friedrichson (Principal Associate) advises predominantly in the fields of M&A, Corporate Law und Capital Markets.
Jan Friedrichson advises national and international clients on all aspects of corporate and capital markets law. His practice focuses on the areas of M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, distressed M&A as well as advising companies, corporate bodies and shareholders on corporate law issues, such as annual general meetings, shareholders' meetings and corporate restructurings. Jan Friedrichson also assists and represents clients in corporate and post-M&A disputes.
- Advising Diebold Nixdorf on the sale of the deposit return business to Remondis as well as on the management buyout of Pro-systems IT GmbH
- Advising ISARIA Wohnbau AG in the disposal of its real estate portfolio and the related platform to Deutsche Wohnen group
- Advising NuCom Group, a subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1, on the sale of Amorelie (Sonoma Internet GmbH)
- Advising VIB Vermögen with regard to DIC Asset's unsolicited takeover offer
- Advising Büschl Group on the participation of the Cologne-based real estate company Bauwens
Education & Engagement
- Recommended for Mergers and Acquisitions (Best Lawyers, 2022)
- Philipps University Marburg
- Languages: German, English