Irene von Habenstein
Irene von Habenstein advises and represents clients in all types of disputes in and out of court. She focuses on dispute resolution and commercial.
Irene von Habenstein advises and represents national and international clients on all kinds of corporate, commercial and contract law issues. She specializes in advising clients in civil disputes in and out of court, including litigation and arbitration on a national and international level. With a focus on the automotive sector, she represents clients in product liability disputes in the supply chain and advises on issues related to marketing and distribution of products. Furthermore, she advises and represents companies in the fields of commercial disputes and damage claims as well as mass litigation proceedings and class actions.
- Advising and representing a leading international automobile manufacturer in the defense of mass litigation proceedings and class actions in a steering function
- Advising a German automobile manufacturer regarding operating instructions concerning product liability and safety
- Advising and representing a leading German manufacturer of motorhomes in numerous damage claims in a steering function
- Representation of groups and medium-sized companies in court cases and arbitration proceedings with a focus on contract law as well as in connection with insolvency law
- Advising and representing companies, shareholders and managing directors as well as insolvency administrators in matters of liability claims and court disputes
Education & Engagement
- University of Augsburg
- Griffith University Brisbane
- Languages: German, English