Dr. Oliver Schröder, LL.M. (NYU)
Oliver Schröder advises clients on national and international M&A transactions and all related matters.
Oliver Schröder is a leading transaction lawyer with many years of M&A experience. His specializations include domestic and international acquisitions, joint ventures, mergers and public takeovers.
He advises both strategic investors as well as private equity clients on domestic and international acquisitions, joint ventures, mergers and public takeovers as well as on matters of Corporate Law and transaction-related Capital Markets and FDI Law. Oliver has authored commentaries on the German Securities Acquisition and Takeover Act and numerous publications on legal issues in M&A transactions.
He is self-assured and assertive. What he says is well founded and the right thing to do.Client, Chambers Global and Chambers Europe
- Shareholders of Bäcker Görtz GmbH in the sale of the company to FSN Capital
- Shareholders of Gross & Perthun GmbH & Co. KG in the sale of the company to Sherwin Williams
- ProSiebenSat.1 group in the sale of Amorelie to EQOM Group
- Avantor Inc. in the acquisition of Ritter GmbH
- Sweet Tec GmbH and Schindler Holding GmbH in the acquisition of a candy factory from Continental Candy Industries
- Zoox in connection with its business combination with Amazon with regard to German FDI rules
- ISARIA Wohnbau in the disposal of its mezzanine finance subsidiary ONE GROUP
- ISARIA Wohnbau AG in the disposal of its real estate portfolio and the related platform to Deutsche Wohnen group
- General Motors (GM) in the sale of its European Opel/Vauxhall automotive business to PSA Group
- LVMH in the acquisition of RIMOWA
- ProSiebenSat.1 group in its investment in the food start-up KoRo
Education & Engagement
- Oliver attended the law faculty of Heidelberg University and obtained his J.D. degree for a thesis on capital market efficiency in the context of economic analysis of law. He spent a year at New York University Law School as a Hauser Scholar for his LL.M. degree. Prior to joining SZA, he was a partner of one of the leading New York law firms.
- Languages: German, English