Dr. Gerrit Krämer
Dr. Gerrit Krämer (Senior Associate) advises specialiced in commercial and corporate law, private construction and real estate law, and litigation.
Dr. Gerrit Krämer advises our clients primarily on commercial and corporate law as well as private construction and real estate law. In this context, he assists shareholders and board members in all questions of corporate governance as well as assisting in the development of corporate structures.
Another focus of his practice is the area of real estate and construction. He assists project developers as well as commercial principals of construction services and building contractors in the drafting and execution of the respective contractual relationships as well as property owners and companies in the area of leasing and renting commercial real estate.
In both corporate and real estate law contexts, Dr. Gerrit Krämer assists our clients in the realization of transactions. His expertise also includes advising on commercial law issues, including the drafting, review and negotiation of complex contracts.
His focus is also on the related litigation, in particular in shareholder disputes and internal company disputes, as well as advising and representing our clients in real estate and commercial disputes before state courts and arbitration tribunals.
Furthermore, Dr. Gerrit Krämer is a teaching fellow in corporate law at Mannheim Business School.
- Counsel to the shareholders of a large industrial company on the split-up of a complex group structure into a plurality of shareholder families
- Advice to the governing bodies and shareholders of a leading trading company on the defense against claims from shareholders
- Providing advice in the context of an arbitration dispute between the shareholders of a company in the food sector
- Counselling of a municipal energy supplier with regard to the rights and duties of the shareholder representatives on the supervisory board
- Counsel to a leading national industrial company on the drafting and negotiation of the lease agreement for its corporate headquarters
- Counsel to a client from the logistics sector on the drafting and execution of the contracts in the context of a sale-and-lease-back transaction of a plurality of logistics properties
- Counsel to a medium-sized family-owned company in the food sector on the drafting and negotiation of the lease agreement for the production and administration building in the context of the sale of the operating company
- Providing advice to and representing a leading international manufacturer of industrial excipients in the drafting and negotiation of supply and service agreements
- Counsel to a public teaching and research institution on the defense of claims in the area of technology transfer and on the sale of a subsidiary company
- Representation of a company in the aviation sector with regard to the drafting and negotiation of contracts on the occasion of the acquisition of the production of a competing company
- Das Sonderrecht der Familiengesellschaften – Befund eines gesellschaftsrechtlichen Realtypus und ausgewählte Rechtsfolgen, Dissertation, Mannheim 2019
- Bericht zum 11. Mannheim Unternehmensnachfolgetag am 17. April 2015 (gemeinsam mit Dr. Matthias Sauerwald)
Education & Engagement
- Lecturer at Mannheim Business School in the field of corporate law
- Member of Deutscher Juristentag e.V.
- Completed training course to become a "Certified Company Succession Advisor (zentUma e.V.)“
- University of Mannheim (Dr. jur)
- Languages: German, English