Dr. Dorothee Klement
Dr. Dorothee Klement (Senior Associate) advises, inter alia, on all matters of (international) private and civil pro-cedural law, on corporate law as well as on public law.
Dr. Dorothee Klement represents clients from Germany and abroad in disputes before state courts and arbitration tribunals as well as in out-of-court dispute settle-ments. The focus of her advice is on (international) private and civil procedural law as well as corporate law. She has particular expertise in commercial law issues at the interface with public law.
- Rechtskraft des Schiedsspruchs. Die Gewährleistung der Einmaligkeit von Entschei-dungen der Handelsschiedsgerichtsbarkeit zwischen individuellem Rechtsschutz und öffentlichen Interessen, Dissertation, Baden Baden 2018
- Sailing into a dilemma: An economic and legal analysis of an EU trading scheme for maritime emissions, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Volume 78, 2015, 34 ff. (gemeinsam mit Claudia Hermeling, Jan Henrik Klement, Simon Koesler und Jonathan Köhler)
Education & Engagement
- Member of the DIS40 – German initiative of young arbitration practitioners
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Bayreuth (Business lawyer)
- University of Birmingham (Certificate in Englisch Law)
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (Dr. iur.)
- Languages: German, English, Spanish