Dr. Christian Weber, LL.M. (London)
Dr. Christian Weber advises national and international clients in corporate law matters.
Dr. Christian Weber advises national and international clients in cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, in corporate reorganisations and in general corporate law matters. One of his consulting area is also corporate litigation, where he represents clients in state courts and arbitration proceedings as well as in out-of-court dispute resolution.
- Tarifentwicklungen nach einem Betriebsübergang, Dissertation, Nomos 2019
- Datenschutzrechtliche Aspekte des „Talentmanagements“, BB 2017, p. 2740 - p. 2747 (with Prof. Dr. Friedemann Kainer)
Education & Engagement
- Heidelberg University
- King’s College London, United Kingdom (LL.M.)
- Doctorate at the University of Mannheim
- Languages: German, English