Dr. Alexander Seyb
Dr. Alexander Seyb advises in the area of Dispute Resolution. He represents clients in all types of court disputes with focus on corporate litigation.
In addition, he advises clients on general corporate law issues and on transactions.
- Problematic review of the decisions of sport-association-courts by the state jurisdiction, comment on the judgement of the district court of Frankfurt a.M. 20 March 2019, Causa Sport 2019, 285ff.
- Autonomy of sports associations, doctoral thesis, Mohr Siebeck, 2020
Education & Engagement
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Bayreuth (Wirtschaftsjurist Univ. Bayreuth)
- University of Bayreuth (Dr. jur.)
- Languages: German, English