The tax experts at SZA Schilling Zutt & Anschütz render advice on complex issues of corporate tax law (including value added tax and customs duties), international tax law and the tax structuring of transactions. Furthermore, we advise on inheritance tax and gift tax law, including international aspects (Foreign Tax Act, taxation of a planned relocation abroad).
We also assist clients with tax audits and fiscal court proceedings – also at the European level.
Range of services
- Structuring of acquisitions and divestments (nationally and in cross-border scenarios); contract negotiations (tax clauses)
- Structuring and corporate law support of corporate reorganizations and restructurings, incl. project schedules (practical implementation)
- Support in tax field audits and special audits (turnover tax, wage tax)
- Obtaining binding rulings / concluding factual understandings
- Representation in and out-of-court in tax proceedings, also before European authorities
- Analysis and advice on investment tax and foreign tax law issues
- Internal investigations / Tax compliance audits