Dr. Yvonne Schmid
Dr. Yvonne Schmid advises clients primarily on corporate and general business law matters as well as in matters of compliance.
Dr. Yvonne Schmid practices in the areas of corporate law and compliance as well as public law. Her practice focuses on advising clients in the area of general corporate law as well as on civil and commercial law issues with points of contact to public law. Dr. Schmid also has experience in advising companies as well as their bodies on compliance and liability issues. In addition, she provides legal support for M&A transactions and advises and represents clients in disputes before public authorities and state courts.
- Representation of companies in litigation proceedings with a focus on contract law as well as commercial and corporate law
- Advising companies in proceedings with German administrative authorities and before the German administrative jurisdiction
- Advising a stock corporation regarding compliance issues
- Advising a company in the enforcement of directors' liability claims against former board members
Education & Engagement
- University of Mannheim
- Radboud University of Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- University of Speyer (Dr. jur.)
- Languages: German, English