Now loading.
Please wait.

menu

 DEUTSCH | ENGLISH | 中文 

You are here: Current / News  / news detail
CurrentNews   news detail

News

SZA Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz advises Fraport on the sale of its 30% stake in Hannover Airport to iCON Infrastructure

Press Release Mergers & Acquisitions - 


SZA Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz advised the operator of Frankfurt Airport, Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide ("Fraport AG") on the sale of its stake in Hannover Airport to iCON Flughafen GmbH, a company of the British iCON Infrastructure Group.
The purchase price was approximately EUR 109 million. Fraport AG held a 30% interest in Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH, the operating company of Hannover Airport, and sold this interest to iCON Flughafen GmbH. The owners of the remaining 70% of the shares, the City of Hannover and Hannoversche Beteiligungsgesellschaft Niedersachsen mbH (a 100% subsidiary of the State of Lower Saxony), had a preemptive right to the shares of Fraport AG held for sale, which they had not exercised.

Consultants Fraport Inhouse (legal): Dörte Ochs, Johannes Niesemeyer
SZA Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz (Frankfurt): Dr. Max Hirschberger, Dr. Dietrich F. R. Stiller, Counsel: Philipp von Ploetz, Associates: Stefanie Zugelder, Dr. Jan Friedeborn, Dr. Christoph Allmendinger, Dr. Jianyi Wang

FILES:
Press_Release_SZA_Fraport.pdf 195 KB