Litigation & Arbitration, White-collar crime
SZA Schilling Zutt & Anschütz handles litigious and contentious mandates, both before or-dinary courts and institutional or ad hoc arbitration tribunals, in Germany and abroad.
Our activities are not limited to litigation or arbitration in itself, but include dispute prevention and dispute resolution (mediation, ADR), as well as the best possible preparation of arbitration or court proceedings and the subsequent enforcement of rights.
In addition, we advise and defend companies and corporate executives in selected (commercial) criminal proceedings, especially where the know-how and a strategic approach of commercial law (also with a view to consequences for the company) is required.
In doing so, we pay strict attention to avoiding conflicts of interest and, where a defence of the company is accompanied by the defence of individually accused persons, we work together with renowned criminal defence boutiques.
Range of services
Corporate Litigation / Arbitration
- Disputes related to corporate reolutions (actions for avoidance or nullity and positive actions for the declaration of the validity of resolutions)
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Release proceedings (Freigabeverfahren)
- Appraisal proceedings (Spruchverfahren)
Commercial litigation / arbitration
- Product liability and product safety
- Disputes in connection with complex sets of contracts
- Commercial large-scale and mass proceedings (for damages)
- Commercial disputes
- Banking disputes
- Insurance and reinsurance disputes
- Disputes in connection with insolvency and restructuring
- Proceedings for interim relief/injunctions
- Mediation / ADR
Regulation / administrative disputes
White-collar criminal law
- Global investigations
- Defence of corporate executives in white collar criminal cases
- Criminal charges and secondary actions, adhesion proceedings and asset tracing for the enforcement of claims of injured parties (injured companies)
- Strategic advice / coordination between civil law, public law and criminal law aspects in complex cases, including management of "Litigation PR"
One of the nation's most visible litigation practices...JUVE Handbook Commercial and Corporate Law Firms
Client mandates (selection)
- Volkswagen in defence of investor claims
- Audi in defence against claims in connection with diesel issue
- Knaus Tabbert in defence against claims in connection with diesel issue
- Wirecard's insolvency administrator in the assertion of claims for damages against auditors
- Vossloh in defence against claims for damages in connection with rail cartel
- MAN in complex post M&A arbitration proceedings
- Representation of and advice to companies of the VW group in the area of product liability / product safety
... herausragende Expertise bei gesellschaftsrechtlichen StreitigkeitenJUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien
Eine der bundesweit visibelsten Prozesspraxen…JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien