FIELD OF EXPERTISE TAX LAW
Many experience tax law a veritable jungle.
We safely guide you through it.
Tax law is an exceedingly complex field and subject to constant change. Numerous legal questions remain unresolved and require appropriate appraisal. Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz helps you maintain clarity and safely guides you through the “jungle” that is this area of law.
Core advisory services
We advise our clients in all questions of corporate taxation (including VAT and customs duties), international tax law, and tax-optimized structuring of acquisitions and divestments, as well as regarding inheritance and gift tax, including inter national aspects (Foreign Transaction Tax Act, taxation of relocation). Furthermore, we advise our clients in tax audits and proceedings before the financial courts. We will also be pleased to cooperate with our clients’ tax advisors.
Range of services Tax
- structuring acquisitions and divestments (national and cross-border)
- structuring and corporate law advice in business reorganizations and restructurings
- plans of procedure (practical implementation)
- structuring memoranda for banks
- accompanying tax audits and special audits (VAT, wage tax)
- legal opinions on auditor requests
- obtaining binding information
- conclusion of actual agreements/settlements
- out-of-court representation in tax-related criminal matters
- proceedings before European authorities (in particular anti-dumping-duties)
- conducting opposition proceedings and financial litigation (Finance Court (FG), Federal Finance Court (BFH), European Court of Justice)
- advice on and implementation of asset transfers
- analysis of financial products
- analysis of and advice on questions relating to the Ínvestment Tax Act and Foreign Relations Tax Act